And today I did......

zigzag":2ie2jyqi said:
mikee":2ie2jyqi said:
not enough buying going on here
I think you've got us slackers covered there, mikee :)

I wish :eek: in other news it looks like I've been stiffed for the bigfoot frame :evil:

Bought an ebay BIN and the frame hasn't materilised. I've started a dispute but time is running out for that to be resolved in my favour. I'll see how that goes, this is the second time I've been stiffed so may pursue this one a bit more vigorously. I have his name and home town and also I believe an address. I need to find out the technicalities of ownership once I hit that button.

Not that it's any help, but it after opening a dispute about my cracked Giant frame, I got a refund from the seller within a week. I had to swallow the £10 shipping, but I got a seatpost, LX front mech and single set of cantis, so maybe not so bad. I think it helped that the seller did a fair bit of business through ebay and didn't want any negative feedback.

It's kind of soured me on the whole ebay thing though. That reminds me, need to take that frame to the dump...

Aye this was a cheap gamble. Low feedback but the BIN was tempting, he also had some other stuff for sale for which feedback hasn't been left either. I'm convinced though that I know where he stays and that its his parents house(other family names listed at the address). Coincidently some one else that stiffed me appeared back on the site yesterday and read a message I posted about a deal :evil: still have his name and address too.

Dont dump the frame, I'll have it as wall art !

I am being serious about this by the way although maybe not for wall art ;)

velomaniac":2dltogc0 said:
Dont dump the frame, I'll have it as wall art !

I am being serious about this by the way although maybe not for wall art ;)
You're welcome to it velo, but I wouldn't be taking it anywhere near a trail! Were you thinking light road duties? Or just thinking I'm being a bit of a puff about the whole thing?

Swap you for the Pantera frame plus a bit of cash?

Damnation, I've just offered Mikee the Pantera.

The frame of the Pantera is a 22 incher so you might find it a bit big.

Maybe Mikee wont want it :roll:

What about I give you some stuff you might be after, I have lots of junk :LOL:

As for the carbon frame, it wont be ridden but might be carved up for one of my daft home made recumbent plans :roll:

Back