And today I did......

Come on si you know the doc is going to prescribe a ragley for your limp wrists , with the 200mm travel you wont get sore as you wont be able to feel the ground with the front wheel :p

No Ragley shite going in my garage. I will cut off my wrists before riding one of those sheds.

Kaiser- Team Comp??

Nice!

Fitted new disk pads with the assistance of the freshly purchased Lidl bike workstand.

Also planned the next trip sooth in the school hols. Sadly this has been pulled forward a week, probably scuppering my Clan Gathering attendance, and I'll be in Edinburgh from the 9th-17th instead. Anything happening that week?

Also- anybody got their Privateer yet?

Sold ma hoose! :D

Well someone's put an offer in and I've accepted - it seems I can no longer avoid moving to Bo'ness.

zigzag":2jcu4zs3 said:

Well someone's put an offer in and I've accepted - it seems I can no longer avoid moving to Bo'ness.

Why Bo'ness?

kaiser":fcbu8tpf said:
zigzag":fcbu8tpf said:

Why Bo'ness, God? WHY?
Daughter's at school there, all her pals are there and she doesn't live there. So why not.

zigzag":3pbub45q said:
kaiser":3pbub45q said:
zigzag":3pbub45q said:

Why Bo'ness, God? WHY?
Daughter's at school there, all her pals are there and she doesn't live there. So why not.

That reasoning sounds a bit dodgy :eek: anyway places with apostrophes give me the heebees.

Back