OCTOBER RIDE 1 - Welton, 3rd Oct. Now with Aftermath

chrisv40":26plccdr said:
Ned, what surplus bits are you bringing with you?

Next time your in Brough give me and Ben a shout we both live pretty close by if you want some company ;)

Haven't a clue yet! Lots of old 'modern' roadie bits, wheels possibly, drop bars and stems, forks, possibly tyres. A lot of it is really only suitable for spares but you never know - one man's meat is another man's poison - as they say.

Thanks for the offer to meet, I might take you up on that. Are you talking about road or-off road rides? Also, as a man of advanced years and being a gentleman of leisure I tend to get out in the mornings - but summer evenings could be OK (but there won't be any of those for a while ;) )

Off road preferably but I have just built a Mtb with slicks, Sunday mornings are usually best for me ;)

Some really nice routes round Brough, Welton and South Cave area :)

So upto now we have,

Fluffychicken
Chris
Paininthe
Chrisv40
Lewis1641 +1
Andyb
KHSGinner

Maybe's,

Longun
Antiquekona
Kev Duckworth

Any more?

This will be a great route well worth the trip ;)

I might have a wander over :)

What time is the ride actually starting? I'm not interested in the Jumble, I have a pile of stuff already....

Looks a little flat? Or am I just wrong?

Some parts are quite flat but the Welton-Newbald section certainly isnt ;)

Ride should start at 11.00 ish.

Be good if you can come along.

Ben will confirm the start time I would imagine ;)

I would say 11am at the latest if we need to leave that late but preferably earlier, cannot see being in the Jumble that long.

If you plan on coming give Me or Chris a shout for our mobile numbers in case of any problems... same to others.

Chris my +1 is confirmed and be good to meet up with him again.

If you have sat nav mate the nearest post code is my old house about 300yds away - HU15 1PE

We will be parking near the phonebox on Dale Road, Welton.

Back