MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Welcome Toolmaker, get up some pics of the Fat and anyyother bikes yotu have, love to see them.

there are weekly meets near you, clockworkgaz or Jimihendrix are the people to talk to about those.

Thanks, I'm glad I found this place again. Lookig forward to getting right back into it all.

I'm out of the UK at the moment for work so I think I only have a few poor quality photos of the Fat. I'll dig out some photos and post them up.

Weekly meets sound good, I'll get to as many as I can when I'm home.

I just spotted the for sale section! Must. Stay. Away...... :LOL:

Okay, here we go.
First up is the Wicked Fat. Very poor quality photo but I'll get some better ones when I get back home...
y1n76z.jpg

I built my wife a Cannondale which is pretty old but hanldes well and is very light.
ytwlue.jpg

My youngest son is racing a Robinson Jr which is from the 90's - still a cracking bike.
13w0vx.jpg

There's a couple others I don't have photos of - my own PK Ripper and my sons Mini Ripper. Also have an old BSA tourer type pub bike. My other 2 kids also race but there's are modern bikes.

And here's a couple I regret letting go...
Especially this one.... :cry:
y9gto1.jpg

y2zjzk.jpg

Having arrived back here I'm now thinking of a couple more projects I'd like to do.....

thats the spirit fella :LOL:

so where are you at the moment ,somwhare exotic ,or the north sea ?

Currently out in Bengaluru, India.

It's an interesting place, so very very different to what we are used to lol. It's good though, although I do miss the family and home...

what track is that your son is on, looks fantastic, our bmx race track in dundee is made of concrete.

Fat looks interesting and I like the lost GT

The Robinson is a lovely bike, it just look 'right'. Very light and my 8 year old is putting it to good use - he jumps and manuals better than me now the wee bugger!

The track is in Clydebank, if any of you ever fancy having a go give us a shout and I'll get you there. If you need directions let me know.
If you, or your kids, want to try a BMX then let me know - we have a few.....

Oh! and there's an old school race series too...... :D

Latest posts

Back