weight

• under 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lovely bike I must say.

I am surprised by the model year as I have a 2005 Klein with the same frame I think. This was posibly the last year they were available in this country I believe.

Mine aint as cool as yours though............ :(

Thanks....I think that they were the same from 2001/2002 until they finished so that could be why :? They look the same.
Where do you ride as I have never seen you out and about :?: I must confess I do not go far but regularly ride out on my scott...infact I will be riding out in a few mo's :cool:

marin man said:
Thanks....I think that they were the same from 2001/2002 until they finished so that could be why :? They look the same.
Where do you ride as I have never seen you out and about :?: I must confess I do not go far but regularly ride out on my scott...infact I will be riding out in a few mo's :cool:[/quo

The same frame. I do know they are still available in Japan and it still looks like the same frame so that makes it unchanged for about ten years!

Where is it you ride locally? Is there a group of you? Or one that you know of? Do you know the guy I keep seeing about on one of the Trek Y frame thingys?

I do ride locally but not as often as I would like. A few local bridleways and Fritton. The odd trip over to Thetford. And I used too go to Mansfield a fair bit so used to ride Sherwood Pines area and the Peaks alot. Rode at Dalby this summer.

You may not have noticed me because I was on another bike. I also ride a '99 Black Klein Attitude, a Stumpy FSR Pro or my beloved '94 Cindercone which has skinny tyres and a few modern bits. Love this bike so much when the drive train wore out (and before discovering this site) I had the frame widened too take a nine speed drive train. And despite the skinny road tyres I still ride it off road including the black run at Thetford this summer!

Chris

Morning fella. There's a few of us that ride out round Fritton most weekends.
Your more than welcome to join us one Sunday morning, we have a few locals now and it's about time we sorted out a ride.

(Sorry for the hi-jack Scott)

Morning Mark.

That would be good. Will have to message you closer too the time as I work most weekends (in the NHS).

Are you all from Gorleston/Yarmouth/Lowestoft area?

Chris

Morning Mark.

That would be good. Will have to message you closer too the time as I work most weekends (in the NHS).

Are you all from Gorleston/Yarmouth/Lowestoft area?

Chris

Yes Chris, this weekend we are at the D2D race in Thetford. Failing Sundays we ride on a Thursday evening each week as well.

Back