Macretro: Coast to coast, aftermath

Thankyou, thankyou, I am honoured and humbled to join the clan, and have changed my avatar in recognition of this auspicious day.

kaiser":3q4zm5db said:
Oh and congrats to therealkw on his MacRetro status :D

:evil: i've been riding a couple of times with you,but i still have a wrongly coloured McRetro banner

I demand a stewards inquiry :evil:

dyna-ti":2i1pr1wx said:
kaiser":2i1pr1wx said:

:evil: i've been riding a couple of times with you,but i still have a wrongly coloured McRetro banner

The stewards will enquire! Am I missing a ride though? Dunkeld you didn't ride nor 10UTB and the wednesday night ride will have to be scrutinised as to whether its worthy of a rider tag.

Some memoires in chronological order - most with below the waistband content for some reason:

Light Stirring at the thought of Commonwealth female wrestling
A fly pee at the Struie Road Viewpoint, approx 9:30am
Enthusiastically greeting a car loaded with bike racks at Ardgay at around 10:00am, only to find out it wasn't one of ours :oops:
Throbbing Gristle
TK's cock tube
Games of hide the soap in the showers
The Ice Cold Vinegar Queen and her n'er to be seen bosoms & high heels
The Symphonic Incessant Pharting Brothers
Radek declaring "I prefer Botty" on waking in the morning (or was it when going to sleep?)
Weird Penis
The Scottish Digeridoo
Droopy wet lycra

......and I thought this was a bike forum for sensible folks

kaiser":1zgnle0d said:
dyna-ti":1zgnle0d said:
kaiser":1zgnle0d said:

The stewards will enquire! Am I missing a ride though? Dunkeld you didn't ride nor 10UTB and the wednesday night ride will have to be scrutinised as to whether its worthy of a rider tag.

Alright,it was only the once :LOL:
But i am a keen cyclist all the same and have been on the bike almost daily since 1996 and in Scotland too ;)

Cheers Gazz :cool: [who can testify i have ridden out to his workplace to drop off much needed bikey bits,if thats not mcretro business i dont know what is
I also plug the forum especially the mcretro section to just about everybody i meet on an old bike :LOL: :LOL: :roll:
Given out all my stickers to said deserving souls

:? Makes me wonder if im now happy to keep my special status,separation from lesser public relations exercises :razz:

[ :shock: might have overdone it there :oops:

Back