show us your cars 2

ti-fat-man":2gawewh8 said:
go on then...

my new ride ;)

Snowdontripday3011.jpg

Thats an awesome truck... I test drove a 'puma' last year, but I couldnt fit in it with the new dash & bulkhead limiting seat movement (90 Van, as needed for work...). I suppose a 110 wont have those troubles!

fingers":2n4d9zx0 said:
Pickle":2n4d9zx0 said:
fingers":2n4d9zx0 said:
I have a new shape passat tdi, its a comfy old beast, loads of space, and sips the diesel pretty slowly!

I've only done about 15miles in it since collection, and that was round town, and its returning 45mpg. I'm off to Heathrow Sunday PM, then to Gt Yarmouth on Monday. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 60mpg ;)

Is it a PD100 or PD130??

I have never had 60 out of mine - the b6 passat comes in 1.9 PD105 flavour... That said, I rip the arse out of it and get 40 mpg all day.

Longer trips 50 or so. But I do have 150+ KG of work gear in the boot all the time...

Just had a few days holiday in Suffolk, and on the way down (130miles) it averaged 61.4 mpg :cool:

Dr S":yi8pqmo2 said:
I've just found a MG Midget in California with just 154 miles on the clock from new. He only wants 700 bucks for it!

The guy also has an completely original 80's Wicked Fat that he is going to put in the container with it.

Incoming :LOL: :cool:

result :cool: well on the bike front anyway :LOL:

mmr273.jpg

I built this one, a 1955 86 inch swb Land-Rover otherwise known as a Series One.

cnp291s2.jpg

I nearly rebuilt that one, a 1977 1600cc VW Transporter with Devon MoonRaker conversion, had it for ten years as a daily driver

thething.jpg

My current transport, a 2007 125cc Pulse Adrenaline Chinese bike, and I have totally restored that one too, it needed it !

I really miss the camper though, I had to sell that one under protest, but got three times what I paid for it after ten years use and the buyer actually asked me why I was selling it so cheap :shock:

Just got me a brick.... :)

Attachments

• Stikkle Brick.jpg
    Stikkle Brick.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3,040
  • Arne Dec 2010 1.JPG
    Arne Dec 2010 1.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,697
  • Arne Dec 2010 2.JPG
    Arne Dec 2010 2.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,697
Oooo, GLT none the less. Shame it aint the estate. Great for throwing bikes in and sleeping in for those epic weekends away.

Back