Dusk 'til Dawn 2010 - 2nd / 3rd October

There is always the traditional downpour 1 hour before the start of the race to look forward to ;) The ominous look of doom on everyones face was a picture last year. Turned out alright in the end :D I'm here all week if you want more helpful advice on Florida weather forecasts.

Does Lewis need some lights? I can get mine to Jango if needed.

Hang on Chris, whats the run time on your lights? :oops:
Forgot i needed 10 hours of light!

Speaking of lights, Dan, yours are done, want me to charge them ready as spares?

ah, could be a slight problem there allready claimed Matts as well! Just looking at a helmet light if poss. Yours are fixed so Lewis should be coverd mate. Need to do a better fix though, are you going to run them as helmet lights? if so buy an extension cable and i can splice it directly to the existing cable, make for a much better repair.

Hope vision 2 led epic battery pack
run time 3.5 hrs on max
Ay-ups helmet lights 3hrs on max

You are welcome to have them but I need notice to get them to kev before the weekend

Average Mark":11vr2u7m said:
Can i take you up on that please Chris? just the hope will do, can you helmet mount it?

Yes you can but I found it a bit heavy as a helmet light, the Ay-Ups are much better as helmet lights

Average Mark":hce3tlcn said:
Dont they use a non changeble mounting though? can you run the ayups on low to eek out more runtime?

Ay-ups use velcro pads (have plenty of spares) to attach the light and battery to the helmet. Have 2 settings max and not-max power (still very bright), in theory the lower setting should last 6 hours but have never tested it.

Back to work, will catch up later

Back