Fully tricked out 2008 Voodoo D-Jab, Rigid speed setup £1800

Mr Footlong

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys

Now, I realise that I am most likely going to have to put this on another forum or on Ebay but I thought I would try here first.

Due to getting a new Felt Z2 racer I am selling this girl. I built her this year from the ground up, absolutely no expense has been spared with her and I built her using all new components with 1 thing in mind, speed. Very comfortable but very quick too, on flats I cruise at 23-25mph, all day long, eating up long distances.

I was not a racer person at all and didn't want to ride one but the desire to go faster and faster has made me do it lol. Also, I am 6'7" and have had to give in to the fact that I need a mahoosive frame to go faster. Anyway, here are the details:

17.5" Voodoo D-Jab 2008 Titanium Frame
Pace RC31 Carbon/Ti rigid forks
Van Nicholas 120mm Ti Stem
Chris King Headset in red
Ritchey WCS Carbon Handlebars
ODI Yeti Grips, Hope Red bar caps and X-Lite Red Barends
USE Alien Cyclops Ti Seatpost
Selle Italia Flite Ti Saddle
FSA Afterburner Megaexo chainset with TA Chinook 50t Outer Ring
Formula R1 Disc Brakes, 180mm rotors and a red Northshore Rear 180mm IS bracket
Shimano XTR-M970 Shifters, front/rear Derailleurs
SRAM PG-990 Red 11-34 Rear Cassette
SRAM PC991 Chain
Custom built wheelset - Red Hope Hubs, Mavic XC717 rims, DT Swiss Champion spokes
Continental Grand Prix 26 tyres with Continental Tour 26 slim tubes and Dr Sludge Tyre Sealent in them
Hope Quick Releases in red
Spezialized Zee Bottle Cage
Red anodized bolts pretty well everywhere I could put them and Ti bolts for the important areas.

I will include the original matching outer chainring too and also a 48t that I was running if desired. I am keeping the XS-TI carbon pedals but will throw in a set of used Time ROC ATAC S Clipless Pedals and a pair of new cleats. I can also include a pair of Schwalbe City Jet tyres which are almost as fast as the Continentals.

That whole setup above has done less than 500 miles, ALL road and some of the components such as the wheels, outer ring, brakes, have done prob under 150!

This setup has cost me very close to £3000 but I am willing to sell her for £1800 and just hope that someone that gets her actually appreciates it :). If you want her back as a XC racer then just change the forks for a decent pair to math the rest of the spec and you have a pimped out comfy xc ride right there with nothing to upgrade!

I MIGHT be keeping the flite saddle, but won't know until the new bike arrives. I have a few other half decent saddles around so it won't be the end of the worrld and saddles are a personal thing anyway ;). I can probably sift through emails/print out receipts for pretty well everything there I think if needed too.

Pics:

voodoofinal1.jpg

voodoofinal2.jpg

voodoofinal3.jpg

voodoofinal4.jpg

NO SPLITTING CURRENTLY SO PLEASE DON'T ASK :).

Thanks,

Nick.

Back