1993 Zaskar Build

Well, decals applied - the butterflies in my stomach are just about fading, never been a fan of applying decals :shock:

Hope you like... :p I love them :cool:

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks gm, must admit I was never a big fan of these decals in pictures really but thought I would take a chance - they look brilliant on the bike in person :D

Thats looking stunning :cool: , funny, i went for the early style decals on my 94 but now thinking of changing them to the correct ones :LOL:

Shame the colour on the Bombers will clash, they are superb forks, they look too nice to get re-painted too.

Nice Sunburst Les Paul ;)

Yep, I think the bombers will ultimately be sold on and replaced in the future but they will do for now.

Need to get back on the old guitar :p

That's looking great!

I used to sell those back in the day and I always wished I had kept one for myself.

The Bombers never appeared until 1996 (with the dual disc mounts to their own standard) but we had guys fit them to their Zaskars. They looked great and performed fantastically. There were other lighter forks available but none had as good performance as the Marzocchi's

Look forward to seeing this one finished...

The nice thing of your frame size is that the bottom tube is parallel to the rear tubes, like a parallelogram. It looks awesome ! Do you have wheels yet ? Like to see a picture of it standing on wheels !

Thanks, its turning out great so far !

I have wheels, Mavic 217 iirc on blue Hope hubs.

No tyres as of yet though - which reminds me..

Any one with any tyre recomendations?

Back