1994 Rafty Funnel Prototype *Final result!*

This project went a bit out of hand though..... I am not really sure what I will do now. I am almost to afraid to use it!

Your are not wrong it has got out of hand! It has come together very nice indeed.

The purple and green work really well, especially, as you have not over done the purple (less is more)[/quote]

stunning

i dunno how i missed this thread , top work on an interesting and unusual bike there ,how has it progressed ?

Thought I'd give this a bump as it's a great story :cool:

Henri, do you still have/ride it? Hope it has a few (minor) battle scars by now, think it would wear them well!

I still have the bike and probably will never sell it. I have used it for about 2 years intensively at my house in Italy. It certainly got some scars there. :cool: Fantastic ride and the geometry is actually really slack, making it very stabile during high speed decents. After those 2 years I more or less retired it and took it back home, but still use it occasionally here in Holland. It is one of the only 2 bikes that I was allowed to take inside to the attick from tghe management....

Excellent! Really good to hear it's been getting enjoyed properly - must have been quite difficult to get the first scuffs on it :LOL:

Back