1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Update no.4

Picked up the last part from Mark at yesterday's Mr K's peaks ride. I've done a half marathon today so i'm too knackered :oops: to do any bike fettling now so will probably get round to it tomorrow! ;)

rm1-2.jpg

XT M735 rear mech

Very handsome indeed - when I saw the first photos I wondered why you were respraying but with so much NOS stuff and the great job you've made it was clearly well worth the effort.

Which Meet will this be debuted at?

Cheers mr edwards ! I just thought I'd go the whole hog with this one seeing as though its my last build for a while ( I'll see how long i can go without getting the itch for a new project...not long i expect)

Finished pic's will be up tomorrow and i'll let it see some dirt at the NW Llandegla retroride. ;)

Looking good Chris, I'm looking forward to seeing this in a couple of weeks.

How did the half marathon go. Did you get within your target time?

Update no.5 - Project finished !

I finished this little beauty off this morning. Took it for a quick spin round the block and it rides lovely. I thought the stem may be a little too long but its ok. I'm really happy with the way this has turned out and i'm looking forward to giving its maiden ride on my local trails.

Have a look and see what you think, comments good,bad or picky welcome.

rm1-3.jpg

rm9.jpg

rm7-2.jpg

rm8.jpg

rm6-2.jpg

rm5-2.jpg

rm4-2.jpg

rm3-2.jpg

rm2-2.jpg

Thanks to all who helped me out with parts for the Blizzard ;)

...oh i came 239 out of 758 with a time of 1.41.35 in the half marathon. I'll be honest with you drystonepaul ,i can hardly walk today !!

Back