PSA: RockShox Spares

Simon

Senior Retro Guru
I was rummaging around in the basement of a local bike shop yesterday, and came across a cabinet full of Rock Shox spares from RS1s through to Judys/ Indys. Mostly it's bushings and O-rings, but there are also Judy cartridges and those alloy adjuster knobs from Judy SLs, and even more stuff I can't remember. If anyone needs anything, let me know by posting here/ PMing me, and I'll rummage to see if I can find what you need.

Hoorah, doing up a set of judy xc's, (circa '96 off gold colour) really could do with replacing the plastic spacers and go for springs and also changing the cartridge, also have you got any wiper seal covers, that replace the rubber boot, that's all for now, just about the whole fork really, cheers alan, looking forward to your reply.

I will need , an oil cartridge for a judy xc 1995 , and also the elastomeres for each leg , and some new bushes .

cheers .

Thanks for all the responses - basically I'll probably 'borrow' the spares box and list up what they've got - I'll keep you posted.
S

Simon,

interested in any RS spares, especially bushes. Let me know.

Chris,

if you have no joy with Simon could probably sort a cart.

Right, I grabbed a small part of what was available, and I'm off out the door in two minutes, so here's a sampling. I'll post a full list up early next week:

Judy upper seals including snap rings

A single Judy boot

Mag20 Valve spring retaining clip

RS-1 lower bushings

Judy T2 top out/ bottom out bumpers

Judy upper shaft guides

Judy cartridge alloy washers

Quadra adjuster screws

RS-1 crown bolts

'99 cartridge assembly

Mag 10/21 valve spring washer

A fair number of Judy elastomers

Judy elastomer seperators

Judy staxx elastomer spacers

Judy alloy top adjusters

RS dust caps

Mag 21 adjuster head o-rings

Indy, Quadra plunger cap

Adjuster rod o-rings

Quadra 21R upper leg

Judy skewer

Elastomer for Judy XC 95

Hi Simon,
I'm a Judy XC '95 owner and I would be very much interested in the elastomer sets (2 sets would be great!). Am I still in time?

Thanks

Luca (Milan Italy)

Back