show us your cars 2

I love rs4's. My mate has a 480 horse b5 (exhaust, turbo's and remap) and it is a joy to drive. Will happily sit at 70 on the motorway but when you put your foot down magic happens. Last time he went to see his dad in germany he did 180 but had to slow due to traffic. There were still a few revs left.

My dream car. Supercar performance and handling, practical (in avant form) and discreet. Motoring perfection.

lewis1641":orihcqa8 said:
I love rs4's. My mate has a 480 horse b5 (exhaust, turbo's and remap) and it is a joy to drive. Will happily sit at 70 on the motorway but when you put your foot down magic happens. Last time he went to see his dad in germany he did 180 but had to slow due to traffic. There were still a few revs left.

My dream car. Supercar performance and handling, practical (in avant form) and discreet. Motoring perfection.

It scared me when it came to Branston :LOL: I love it, bonkers, simply bonkers, but so discreet.

I need to get it detailed when we are back from Geneva :roll:

Then I will get some pics up ,

lovely and subtle, noisey as hell :D

G

I've just found a MG Midget in California with just 154 miles on the clock from new. He only wants 700 bucks for it!

The guy also has an completely original 80's Wicked Fat that he is going to put in the container with it.

Incoming :LOL: :cool:

go on then...

my new ride ;)

Snowdontripday3011.jpg

duly noted...

rock sliders already ordered and on-route

black checkerplate wingtops and rear sills in a box in the garage... :D

only i'm supposed to be 'pre-reading' notes for a course tomorrow...boo

Back