Vit T

Ransetsu

Retro Guru
anyone got one of these spare ? ( one of the originals ?) a friend of mine not on the site is looking for one ...

Ransetsu

not a chance buddy im first on the list if one does come available :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: there like rocking horse turds i tell ya :cool: choice thow

One went on Ebay last month, made well over £1000! Very, Very Rare now, but plenty of other Ti frames about, does it have to be a Vit T? As they were never made by Orange anyway. Pick up a Sandvik or Lite speed for reasonable money. Just a suggestion.

Did any of you see the 17" Vit that went on eBay a couple of months back?
The guy was selling a completely mint one along with an immaculate set of Proclass forks (with titanium nitride coated legs). I was circling it like a vulture, I got ready to sell my bike and cleared space on my Paypal account for it...I checked the price the day before the auction and the bastard had sold early for FIVE HUNDRED QUID. I was so pissed off I mailed him to protest! My budget was a grand.

Orange told me they are bringing out a limited run of Vits soon (and re-issuing the Prestige)...but they cost thousands and thousands of pounds, are sold as complete bikes only, are extremely limited (I can't remember how many, about 30?) and most of them have already been pre-sold.

Ransetsu, what size your mate is after? It might help to know so that we can flag one up if we see one.

P.S. I got mine a couple of years ago off eBay, £250 for frame only. Almost sold it last year to a friend but he only offered me £250 for the complete bike (some friend - he went on to spend over a grand on a Ti Inbred!).

I don't think so as I've really enjoyed riding it over the past year. That said I am bike rich and cash poor so something may have to give and if I do sell it'll be advertised here

(Apologies for hijack)

Back