Sad retro theft...typical unfortunatley.

It's like that German fella who cycles continuously around the world (he's done about 400,000 miles so far). The first time he comes to England it gets nicked (from Portsmouth I think)... I believe it was returned in the end.

Bring back public hanging for theft or at the least cut their hand off. :twisted: I hate them. Most people have to go to work and save up for our things (not just bikes) And then some F**king LOSER THINKS IT OK to just take it just because they haven't any money, But still got money for their fags, booze and drugs. Now you have set me off :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That is messed up!

I've had a couple of bikes stolen and it sucks. I can think of some neat punishments for this bike thief. :twisted:

That sucks. Hope he is as lucky as me- bike was stolen when it was just a young pup of 4 years old. The cops got it back! :D

orange71":39r7mo2y said:
It's like that German fella who cycles continuously around the world (he's done about 400,000 miles so far). The first time he comes to England it gets nicked (from Portsmouth I think)... I believe it was returned in the end.

he is a good freind of ours, here at ibike. the guy is a legend. Shame to hear about that chaps cannondale :(. heinz has had the same bike since leaving his village in 1967, so you can imagine how attached you'd get to it!..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ibike_ltd/ ... 214681498/

after spending 2weeks without eating very much, he was given a sheep, so he setup camp & spent 3days eating the whole thing!

he has some truly amazing stories. next time he turns up, we plan to do an evening talk with him, if anybodys interested.

oh yeah, i weighed his bike! WITHOUT the panniers etc (& there is a lot!)
the bike alone weighs 49lbs!!

Back