OCTOBER RIDE 1 - Welton, 3rd Oct. Now with Aftermath

chrisv40":3sdwuh5u said:
Didnt realise it was next Sunday :shock:

I'm still coming but might be seriously unfit, not done any excersise at all since the last Lincs ride :?

Neither did I until I was chatting this morning :LOL:
I've walked up the road and back to work, does that count as exercise ?

I may have the Kona running by next week, Andy just sent some good news.

Dave mentioned if he can get out he needs to be home early so possibly have to take the quick road back himself from S.Cave or Newbald.
Dave ? you going to see if KHS ginner or whoever else isn't a member can come along.

I just asked wto of my mates from BiTD that I've not seen for ages if they want to come along as well.

ginner will come if he isnt working. i am still up for it but still need to be heading for home around 1.

Did we decide on a 10:00am meet for this. Probably call it 9:30am so Andy turns up on time. :LOL:

Pop to the Bike Jumble when it starts 10:00am so any stragglers that come late can make it ?

Meet at 9.30 at the bottom of Dale Road near the phone box then?

Do you want me to come and get you Ben?

FluffyChicken":2xma5h8x said:
Did we decide on a 10:00am meet for this. Probably call it 9:30am so Andy turns up on time. :LOL:
Better tell me it's a 9am meet up, just in case ;)

chrisv40":1kqt2ds8 said:
Meet at 9.30 at the bottom of Dale Road near the phone box then?

Do you want me to come and get you Ben?

I'll get back to you on that. I'll see if the Misses can give me a lift there if she has nothing to do.

My old friend Stephan should be coming and I've not seen him for many many years.

i should be coming with a modern riding plus one. we can throw stones at him if you like

Hope to see you all at the jumble, bring lots of cash! Wish I could come with you but I will hopefully be selling lots of my surplus 'collection'.

Thanks for posting the maps. Now I can use them when I take an MTB to my daughter's in Brough. I generally roadie it around the Wolds - which is very nice - but an off-road option will be good as well.

Ned, what surplus bits are you bringing with you?

Next time your in Brough give me and Ben a shout we both live pretty close by if you want some company ;)

lewis1641":1otm6tx0 said:
ginner will come if he isnt working. i am still up for it but still need to be heading for home around 1.

With good luck I should be there, but will need to finish earlyish, on nights at 19:00 and need to have a couple of hours in my pit.

Back