I need some help

MRIO

Dirt Disciple
Good evening to everybody.

Does anyone have a 1995 SCOTTUSA bike catalogue?

I have taken a look at http://www.mtb-katalogue.de but they only have the 1990 and 1992 catalogues and I only own de 2000 and 2001 ones. Also, I have checked the "Magazine & Catalogue Scans" section but I have not found it.

So if any of you have the one I ask for, I would be very grateful if you could scan it for me.

Greetings and thank you beforehand ;).

Yes, I think so.

It is prety thick if I remember correctly. Are you interested in particular models?

Good night Elev12k.

A friend of mine wants to know which stem (trademark and model) is the one that equips the Scott Racing bike. He owns that stem but he knows nothing about it.
He also wants to know (if possible) both the price of the frame and the price of the stem too (separately I mean).

So I think it would be enough for you to scan the page/s in which the Scott Racing appears (photos and text). Is it possible for you to do that? :oops:

You can post it at "Magazine & Catalogue Scans" section or send it to my e-mail address mrio@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot, again ;).

MRIO":2rofskz8 said:
Good night Elev12k.

My friend wants to know which stem (trademark and model) is the one that equips the Scott Racing bike. He owns that stem but he knows nothing about it.

Here you go

But there is no model 'racing' listed :cry:

He also wants to know (if possible) both the price of the frame and the price of the stem too (separately I mean).

Yes, in guilders?

So I think it would be enough for you to scan the page/s in which the Scott Racing appears (photos and text). Is it possible for you to do that? :oops:

It is possible

You can post it at "Magazine & Catalogue Scans" section

Can I? ;)

or send it to my e-mail address mrio@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot, again ;).

You are welcome, but you have to wait some days as I will be without laptop the upcoming few days :shock:

Cheers
Melvin

Elev12k":2cdpbl0s said:

Yes, in guilders?

In guilders is OK but in euro would be much better :LOL:.

Elev12k":2cdpbl0s said:
You are welcome, but you have to wait some days as I will be without laptop the upcoming few days :shock:

Never mind, I will be waiting for it ( :oops: I hope it is not an inconvenience for you).

Cheers

Marcos

Back