Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

I'm still at work, still got to fix my gear sync and remount the rack further back with the proper (read stronger) bolt I picked up from the LBS at lunchtime.

....also still to go to the bank for cash and buy batteries for the lights.... and make dinner for the kids and put them to bed as the OH is out tonight.

It's sunny though so I don't mind.
Bed for 10.30 and up at 5 so I at least look human when Rob arrives at 6am

Kaiser/Zigzag watch out for the average speed cameras at "what's it called" - they were still active when I was through last.

kaiser":1t1qam0d said:
Getting excited noo :D I'm milling about like a bufoon, mibee dae some housework for brownie points :eek:

My stomach is churning, I'm supposed to be looking forward to this right? :?

I get a bit like that rob but it eases when the pedals start turning, doesn't help that i've had 5 coffes today after the 1am bike fixing shenanigans .

If you need to call early hours please call my mobile so I don't have to do the ride with a kitchen knife stuck in my neck. :)

Currently on the ferry, waiting to set sail.

Weather: 30 knot northerly, rain, single digit temperature (and it feels as though that is on the Kelvin scale).

Harsh majestic Judith Ralston weather.

therealkw15":2yccu1c1 said:
Currently on the ferry, waiting to set sail.

Weather: 30 knot northerly, rain, single digit temperature (and it feels as though that is on the Kelvin scale).

Harsh majestic Judith Ralston weather.

Doh! Its gorgeous doon here

Got all my guff laid out on the bed. Load of crap on the kitchen bunker too. Woohoo, no long now.

Anybody else packing a stove for some mid ride munchies?

Oh aye, any point packing a set of walkie talkies, just incase... we feel like doing smokey and the bandit impressions? Breaker one-niner, come back?

zigzag":3sln0wwj said:
Oh aye, any point packing a set of walkie talkies, just incase... we feel like doing smokey and the bandit impressions? Breaker one-niner, come back?

:D completely wasting space gadget in my opinion but... heck take it ;)

Radoslaw":9m01vm4z said:
Someone have a chain tool? can't find in my draw.
Will be bringing mine. Also dug out my cassette-tape <- ipod so we can have some banging choons tomorrow morning!

Back