And today I did......

stem of 200mm will sort it ;) :LOL:

have to get rid of one now and was going to be the steel stumpy but had a last fettle and ride tonight before CTC (soooooooo looking forward to this :D ) and I really love the bike, mikee will agree that they feel just right.

Looks like the ugly dale might be for the chop as well as the M2.

You fancy getting another retro bike TK a wee fat? Need to be good to compete with the 3triangle thang.

Work continues on the Ku plus packing. But I also got a new set of bars and stem for the jumpty bike :cool: big fat white bars and a small stumpy stem.

Fitted a rear tyre and cassette to the DH8 project, finaly starting to look BSO :)

Udated the carnage thread in the bikes section ;)

hedge again

then built up the black 93 a-stars i got from gt steve and had a thrash about
on it its quite nice ,no as good as a cro-mega tho

went out this morning for a wee trundle and met up with the muckyriderz
dudes so had a whizz about with them for a wee bit then went to see me dad
kinda pointed some of them in this direction , but they were all on generalized modern things so i dont hold out hope

To the bike station went 5 bikes, the Trek 8500, the Raleigh MTB Team, a no name frame and both my road bikes. None of them worth much so off to charity and I feel better and can get in my shed.

Next stage move on the GT IDrive and the Pantera and the Dahon plus probably the recumbent and the roadster also. I've lost my bike mojo and my ME is getting me down. I need to pare down to the minimal essentials for a while, stuffs just got out of control :roll:

Sorry to hear that Velo, hope things pick up soon.

Are you sure you want to move on so much, maybe you should just hide them from yourself and rediscover them in the summer, and see if you feel the same way. Once they're gone, they're gone...

Back