10-10-10 1st Anniversary Ride for NW&NW Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick C":117aosux said:
I may be able to make this one.

Mark if you get the time off work, let me know if you're interested in car/petrol/bike rack sharing.

I will do Nick, i'm planning a quick ride with a couple of work mates around Farleton tomorrow evening if you fancy it?

Loving the new avatar Gav, can I get your autograph?

Loving the new avatar Gav, can I get your autograph?

yeah cos he's got ours ;)

I will do my best to make this one, as I just missed out last year.

Question is can I get the Dyno ready?

sinnett177":2fzxixsr said:
i'm planning a quick ride with a couple of work mates around Farleton tomorrow evening if you fancy it?

Taking it easy this week Mark so I'll have to pass. My back was rotten last week and to make it worse, my Brother and Nephew came up from Portsmouth at the weekend to spend two days riding. I managed the 2 reds and blue at Whinlatter pumped up on Anadin on the Saturday, but had to skip Gisburn on the Sunday and decided to take it easy this week.

Sorry chap.

HarryCrumb":qcybn4cj said:
Question is can I get the Dyno ready?

Just thinking the same - anyone know what length forks an MT4 takes...? Or if you all keep quiet I'll just fit some 395s & it'll possibly all go horribly wrong for your amusement... :shock: :roll: What's the opposite of a chopper called? :LOL:

Can't imagine why we wouldn't make this, and I'm generally very imaginative so that's pretty positive! :LOL:

So hopefully that will mean my RetroRides have gone modern (with Kiran on my retro), 97 hot-rod and 92(?) almost fully (but probably not period-correct) retro...

At least I'm improving!

Should be able to offer a lift or two from Manc city centre (or somewhere on-route), but there are a couple of people already in line so join the queue quick!

Bring on the bacon butties! :cool:

I've penciled the date into the wifes diary! so all being well I look forward to my first outing with the Retro Bike crew. Please be gentle with me. :LOL:

Given your username & avatar I'm not sure you'd really appreciate going too gentle... ;)

That said, we will be anyway! :oops: :LOL:

That was then this is now- my username stems from my youth-
such a long time ago, ah the mammories :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back