This is why you didnt need lights in the 90's

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Bet you that wouldnt be missed on a dark night, and the owner never used lights

d64d_12.JPG

Its on ebay if anyone wants to see more

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RALEIGH-MOUNT...ryZ33503QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
the little blue and white one, should look smart with new grips fitted shame you cant get the padding reprinted would look muts nuts

I might manage to stencil spray the pads with an airbrush, need to do a test. The logo will be easy to cut out.

I hope I win this, get him into retrobike-ing at an early age.

be carefull as when he gets older and you get him hooked he might want something like

3127_1.JPG

thats going for £270 on ebay at the mo

good look if you do get and can restore the pads post it for all to see [/url]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
saw one of those ralieghs in the original post in for repair at the LBS a few weeks back...its just a little too retro for my liking.

I'm still on for the little Styler, but the budget is driven by my son's savings - I'm just paying the postage :)

It might be a hard first lesson for him, he thought he was buying it for £3.99

Back