Hope XC Race Series. Lee Quarry, Rossendale.

sinnett177":1hx2iqxd said:
You'll be ok, just remember to lock the car, Bacup isn't the most crime free of areas!

And there are 20 Gispy caravans on the car park at the moment :(

Kev Duckworth":1owz5q8n said:
sinnett177":1owz5q8n said:
You'll be ok, just remember to lock the car, Bacup isn't the most crime free of areas!

And there are 20 Gispy caravans on the car park at the moment :(
I worked in Bacup for a while, one dodgy place!

How did you get on?

Chickened out for weekend warrior class, entered have a go hero, led first 2 laps dropped to 4th with 1 lap to go, lost 1 more place then Punctured and finished 7th. Have a target now for last race of year 26th September :)

Re: lea quarry

mechanic":18ttu8vy said:
hi all is anybody doing the last round this weekend?
With luck most of the RB community will be at 'Mr K's day in the Peaks ride' this Saturday. You'll be be very welcome to join us mechanic.

Re: lea quarry

mechanic":1wc46ja4 said:
hi all is anybody doing the last round this weekend?

Yep, I'm aiming to do it again, see if I can beat last months result which was 7th. Also taking a few mates, 2 of which could well kick my ass so making my goal harder!

This time I'll ride the Kona rather than the Carbon, but both Retro :)

Was a good do, good weather, big feild, happy people; not sure where I finished. Lead most of lap 1, then dropped a few places, lap 4 was awful but recovered at the end, and the last lap (#7?) I took a couple of places back.

Maybe finished 6/7th in the end, will have to wait for the results to be published, as I left as soon as I had finished to watch the F1 !!

http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk/race_ ... sults.html

lea quarry

the results take an age, was third at start in racer cat. the just went backwards but still had the overall points leader in site till bad chainsuck on last lap.But thats racing hoping i got second overall. :eek:

Latest posts

Back