Cycle Show - Earls Court 7-10th Oct

Wu-Tangled":3e7ajqk3 said:
Anyone going?

Retrobike meet up?

Yup, I should be there on Friday 8th, 'can't make Saturday or Sunday as I'm back at work :cry:, after 12 days off :!:.

got my ticket, proabably going friday, might be with a couple of mates, one of which you have met on the iow ride before gus. might be nipping off to a certain establishment near condor cycles afterwards aswel!! :LOL:

i'd be keen. daft question but do they offer a secure storage for bikes if you ride there?

seem to remember you can take your bike in as there is an area to put them in inside the show hall itself but its worth giving them a call to be sure.

JeRkY":856d4pqf said:
i'd be keen. daft question but do they offer a secure storage for bikes if you ride there?

I've looked on the floor plan that's up on the website now and there's a cycle storage area shown.
Details here:-
http://www.cycleshow.co.uk/page.cfm/Lin ... Section=30
I'll probably go by train, a day travel card isn't much more than the return fare into London and there's a couple of other places I may go to as well whilst I'm 'up the smoke':roll:.

as we have 2 threads on this and the other one is locked now, regards t shirt for ID i'll probably wear the 2010 mayhem T so i can be spotted :D

Back