045.jpg

044.jpg

043.jpg

042.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg

NOS from 2000 in good old steel (Dedacciai I think).

Going for a relatively new Campag build - got some 10 speed parts sourced and looking for others.

Fork is aluminium I believe (or steel?) - keep this or put a nice carbon one on?

Viper in Blue

I aquired the same frame in blue around the same time maybe off the same guy who had a batch of new old stock frames that he had left over from his dads bike business.
I have been looking for a suitable frame for about a year to build a classic steel bike but could never find the right one for myself until i bought this one and im glad i did as its superbly made with a superb paint job in dark metalic blue. I've decided to go retro modern with mine. ie modern campy record goodies but with the classic steel frame. i will post some pics up of it as i start to build it. I'm just finishing my sons 531c bike when ive done that im going onto the basso.
I will be watching this thread with interest keep putting the pics up as you build it. :D

Yes, I got waylaid with doing anything with this and was even contemplating single-speeding it for a quick build.

Have been struggling to find a suitable headset - 1" ahead with 26.5mm crown race according to LBS (the one they had was 27mm)

Back