The Annual Retrobike ‘Mr. K’s Day in the Peaks’ Ride 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gremlins have got to my car
Now that i'm not using it much any more it seems to be playing up. A short trip to the PO was followed some rather amusing stutter go kangaroo type jumps. I suspect the throttle position sensor is at fault, but if I can't fix it by next weekend I may be out :(

The gremlins have got to my car
Now that i'm not using it much any more it seems to be playing up. A short trip to the PO was followed some rather amusing stutter go kangaroo type jumps. I suspect the throttle position sensor is at fault, but if I can't fix it by next weekend I may be out

Gav
there must be someone coming past your way who you can jump in with?

I would have come past to get you myself but Iam staying in Stocksbridge at my sister in laws house.

bringing an old school mate with his Team Marin 1994 for the ride, retro but also his only MTB ;)

The midlands group have persuaded me that this ride is needed, and its only up the road after all! I'll be there!!

Dr S":1btuv6sr said:
Do we have a roll call of riders yet??

I'll hedge my bets with:

Sinnett177 - Yellow Jersey
drystonepaul - Yellow Gilet
longun +1
ededwards
rc200ti
Dr S
LGF
chrisv40
Chris
saltyman
mrlee
kaya
LongboardSi
Stally
slmracing +1
Deveron53 +1
Khane +1
John
stewlewis (tempted)
HarryCrumb +1
Gravy Monster (TBC)
Woody
Easy_Rider (depending on transport)
heathy
SimonsideResident
mikeekim89
Nayfinesse
P20
Antiquekona
Pfennig
Mr K - Lantern Rouge

Sorry but I'm out :(

Can't do anything too physical until I've been to hospital on Monday and find out whats wrong with me.

Hope you all have a good one and try not to take too many nice pics :cry:

in usual fashion it seems like I'm no longer able to sensibly do this - so for yet another year, have a good one guys. :cry:

Si F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back