MacRetro Trading Post

Velo my good man. I'm looking for a single RH oldschool non indexed Suntour shifter for my winter bike. What you got dude?

I'm also looking for a pair of alloy full length mtb mudguards and a fork. Fork would ideally be something segmented- a box crown or biplane. Failing that a old 26" BMX for would do.

If anyone has any really early tat give me a shout.

Si, I have a hi tensile fork with a brazed fork crown and canti bosses with 1 inch threaded steerer about 160mm plus yours for postage.

Also have suntour thumbies including the really old friction all metal ones for postage only also.

Probably a fiver postage for fork and thumbies ;)

Thanks velo, I will measure up headtube length in the morning and get back to you. Anything you are needing for your builds?

Si, update on the fork, its 173mm steerer with about 43mm of thread, 1 inch.
The forks in need of repainting as its very scruffy but its rust free and true. Made by Kettler of Germany who still make sports equipment such as table tennis kit.

Also found the RH oldschool suntour friction thumbie, all metal with rubber lever cover. Thumbie sits perpedicular to the bar as opposed to offset forward as in later model. Its very period and would look good on an 80's bike with the forks.

I have no need of kit for my bikes, I have loads of junk and the bike stations only 3-4 miles away :roll:

I'll add a picture when organised.

Thanks Velo. Steerer is long enough for sure. I will keep an eye out for the pic. I'm looking for a mint pair of those all metal Suntour Mighty friction shifters for another project too. I'm happy to give top money for a good pair ;)

evenin' peeps :D

..anyone have a 1.1/8th low/medium travel suspension fork they don't need? 200mm steerer minimum if a/head :roll:

For Kona Sex One ;)

OH - and disc compatibility is a bonus/necessity.

Mr Panda":2rwn5ub2 said:
evenin' peeps :D

..anyone have a 1.1/8th low/medium travel suspension fork they don't need? 200mm steerer minimum if a/head :roll:

For Kona Sex One ;)

OH - and disc compatibility is a bonus/necessity.

you got a sex one ? :shock: fire a pic up please :D :D :D :D

did you know i've been busy painting rojo's on here ? it'll be ready to start building tomorrow or monday :cool: :cool: :cool:

what you want is a set of z1's ;)

yep - saw that - I've got another of rojos frames and was gonny put RC36s on until I broke them :cry: No painting for me though ;)

Back