Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

clockworkgazz":35a66hl4 said:
what bike? KHS?

Still no sure, I'm going to get t out the garage and have a look at it. IIRC hopefully its just a wheel fettle and a brake adjust. The only thing that snagging is when we went to jedburgh my back was killing me on it :(

if your back was killing then that might not be good, but in saying that mine will be fecked on the stumpie suffering for the retro cause.

I would SS on the salsa if it had racks so think it is very doable.

I'll be fitting the rack tonight, still got to align the canti's as they squeak a bit possibly change a tyre and grease up my cranks, once that is done I'll start packing but that might be friday.

Kasier could you bring my minipump please, it's the wrenchforce one that gaz left in your car....
wrench-force-atb-pump.jpg

The Ken":1mgny7ih said:
I'll be fitting the rack tonight, still got to align the canti's as they squeak a bit possibly change a tyre and grease up my cranks, once that is done I'll start packing but that might be friday.

Kasier could you bring my minipump please, it's the wrenchforce one that gaz left in your car....
wrench-force-atb-pump.jpg

that looks just like my new one :twisted: don't think I have yours :? :LOL:

I can bring 30ft(might be metres) of rope and a 650kg carabina (nothing stonger at the moment), not that heavy, rope goes through bike, carabina on belt/smaller rope attached to big rope - only the first one across is in any real danger and that can be rado as he likes falling in water.

Back