Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

Makes sense kaiser, if you could take every thing I need that would be good. :)

On a more serious note we should split kit but we need more than one of each bit, I would suggest we all bring what we think we need and make the split at the start, that way if someone forgets something it isn't the only one of that item.

Taking a survival blanket and not sharing it with anyone :twisted:

I will bring a mini pump and tool as well as a first aid kit and puncture repair kit, suggest everyone bring at least one spare tube and if your bringing a rear rack mr k then I could fill up both my panniers with both our stuff and carry it on the outward you do it on the return?

Tk can bring the headset bottom bracket tool wheel jig etc...

Anybody got a chain tool? Mine is a bit knacked.

I'll have a couple of spokes with me. No idea if they are the right size, but handy if anyone starts flicking towels.

I'll be bringing a chain tool, spare chain, some zip ties and a spare brake/gear cable (if I can find them). Pump, multi-tool and couple of tubes goes without saying.

And I'm sure TK will be packing the equivalent of a well stocked LBS.

I'll have a Park Tool, tyre levers, spoke key, crappy pump, cable ties, tube, puncture repair kit and bottle opener. Maybe also my Bahco shifting spanner for headset tweaks. Lights, Blackberry, charger, GPS receiver, compass, waterproof breeks, laminated maps, Avon Skin so Soft for the midgies, neoprene overshoes. My son's cycling mitts. Camera.

Today I'm going to break with tradition and pack early :eek:

My bikes ready...

BikePannier.jpg

Latest posts

Back