The MS Racing/alpinestars story.

sorry for the langage.
But I hope that the pictures speak enough ;)

Nice scan Pierre, from my very basic french I make out that the rear suspension is elastomer. I wonder if any T-44's have survived, i'd like one just for the novelty.

I think, the bike shown was only one of the first protoptyp, with a strange 2 parts stem ;)
The idea was to change the shocks for elastomer or hydraulic as you want :D

i have a alpinestars now and is still very lively&super

i am proud owner of my alpinestars rsa740 mtb, full suspension downhill, in blue silver finish. good condition, stone chips cable rub. but keeping the transfers as safe from crathing, using it every day here with me in the mountains of Sinai Egypt. fitted with hydraulic disk shimanoe and extra long syncross seat post and handle bars for a higher fit. but otherwise mostly original parts ie wheels stem crank forks saddle. i love the ride and the gleam, i used to have the cro-mega years ago, but now wont let this go. i am possible one of few who have this model, in this condition. please any any info on this model?? i think poss around 1997-1999 ire. I like to know, as i cannot find it.

Attachments

• DSC01491.jpg
    DSC01491.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,004
  • DSC01493.jpg
    DSC01493.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2,004
  • DSC01495.jpg
    DSC01495.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,004
  • DSC01496.jpg
    DSC01496.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,005
mepenete":2zc70ndu said:
Finally got some concrete info on my 92 Cro-mega LX! Thank you!

+1, here's mine:
DSCF0046.jpg

Thanks! Makes me want an Al/Ti Mega even more now! ;)

@alpinestar rsa740
seen those frames before someware but not badged as an astar
good to know they carried on elseware in the world ,they stopped
selling here (uk) in about 97/8 or so

wonder what else they sold

i bought from ebay some years ago

the guy in uk was working for the usa imports uk retailer, and he imported this bike from the usa, i beleive it was ex-showroom bike he said.

Latest posts

Back