marin rockstar forks wanted

Robevs73

Dirt Disciple
I am looking for a set of marin rock star cromo forks, '93-'96 I think, to suit a 17.5" marin frame. I would also consider a steel marin frame & forks 17.5" from the '90's but nothing below a bear valley quality. Cash or a trade for a marin IFT frame.

I have a set of Rockstar Forks from a '95 Muirwoods. Weigh 950g, so not the earlier 750g ones :(

Purple, a bit scratched so could do with a rub down and respray if your'e interested I can send a pic?

Hi,

I still have a Marin fork (Rockstar) from my '93 Eldridge Grade, it's nearly in mint condition because I immediately bought an Answer Manitou fork for my bike.

It's from a 17,5" frame, steerer length 153mm.

I can get you some photos if you like.

Cheers
Thomas

P.S. send me an pm if you're still interested. :)

Attachments

• 1280_Gabel_1.jpg
    1280_Gabel_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2,102
Robevs73":dd0qniog said:
I am looking for a set of marin rock star cromo forks, '93-'96 I think, to suit a 17.5" marin frame. I would also consider a steel marin frame & forks 17.5" from the '90's but nothing below a bear valley quality. Cash or a trade for a marin IFT frame.

i have a set of these forks,they are 150mm steerer with the top 30mm threaded. you could also have the headset that was with them. blue cups ok condition could do with fresh grease to make good. they came from an I.F.T. Marin frame too! the forks are a purple colour with a few chips but straight with no nasty marks or gouges.
£35 posted to you?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back