Bravado LE Team Scream Paint job resto. Latest pics...

What could possible be the benefit of leaving the BB in the frame when painting? When it comes time to remove it you may wind up taking paint in an area that catches lots of crud and certainly needs the protection. I would have taped the inside of the threads and refaced it after painting. Thats the correct way to do it.

drystonepaul":1msryg30 said:
I reckon that you'll struggle to find a professional paint sprayer with either the skills or the inclination to re-create the splatter part of that paint job without spending an extortionate amount of money.

the frame sprayers said it was impossible without the original stencils.

They didn't use stencils and no two frames were alike where it crossed from blue to yellow.

I don't think so....a 16" Xizang frame only weighs 1446g

You've lost me, How are you comparing the weight of a Xizang frame to a set of Rock Show XC Forks? I don't see the relevance...

As for the BB, Mark and I are from Yorkshire... If it's in lad - why go messin' wit'it... For the miles the bike will do it'll be fine.

ringo":1pywd8hc said:

You've lost me, How are you comparing the weight of a Xizang frame to a set of Rock Show XC Forks? I don't see the relevance...

As for the BB, Mark and I are from Yorkshire... If it's in lad - why go messin' wit'it... For the miles the bike will do it'll be fine.

Don't see any name or type of fork posted in the posting that references the fork weight and it was posted after a picture of a bike with a rigid fork....sorry for the confusion

gt

gm1230126":16gh1z5u said:
ringo":16gh1z5u said:

Don't see any name or type of fork posted in the posting that references the fork weight and it was posted after a picture of a bike with a rigid fork....sorry for the confusion

FACT, i weighed them. re; rock shox forks!

i cant see any real harm coming to paint finish if bb comes out. afterall this is clearly being done in the right stages(paintwork) may pay off to score round cups before hand though.

loooking good ringo!

Back