Shocktech Fork Manual

sorry the sale thing was just an afterthought. There now, I've edited it out. sorry it still looks a bit untidy, it's the best I could do retrospectively.

I used to have a Trek 7000 in the early 90s and bought a pair of these forks for it. I thought they were great and I spent hours swapping the elastamers. The bike got nicked though so never saw them again.

AAAHHH! that brings back bad memories!

Gav, did you try those hydrolic ones that everyone in the team kept trying then ditching? 45mm travel, about 5lb and WAY to much dampning.

I just remember spending about 5 years with perminant 5mm of play cause the bushes were so bad

The carbon ones looked quite nice though, like cheapo pace.

Had three sets of these setting me back £220 each. First two were the original gold ones with purple decals but sent back to the factory as they they fell apart inside - 'faulty bonding' according to them! Third set were all polished with a cool purple CNC brace and complete with 'wellies', as they called them. Bike later got nicked at uni in Cardiff tho...........They looked great but not a patch on the more premium stuff! Anyone got one of their complete polished bikes?

Back