Kona Cinder Cone £50 BIN!! Nice one from 90's

I not buying anymore now till after xmas concentrate on getting the 2 i got looking nice so told my wife no more bikes, never said anything about parts though :p

a frame's a part, a couple of wheels are parts, handlebars are parts... see where this is going yet? ;)

Yeah well she doesnt know that, but i am waiting for the comments if it isnt your computer your upgrading its that sodden bike :LOL:

all you need is a cellar/shed and a work address for parts to be delivered to. We all do that here. Common practice. Oh and tell her there's spiders in the cellar/shed too. Seems to be the best deterent we've found here. ;)

Many expletives!

Damn it....what was I doing when this little bargain came up! Oh yeh, down at IKEA and putting up flipping bathroom bleeding cabinets. :x
Well done buyer!

Problem is she will get suspicious when i clear me shed out, as its like a black hole once something goes in it its never seen again although could say clearing it out to put on ebay :p

Picking up Wednsday will put some better pics up when i get it

anyone got a idea on year of this, fella didnt answer me on that he seemed shocked it went so fast :LOL:

Latest posts

Back