Champion BMX Cruiser Converted to MTB

Pics moved

Sorry about the jacked up pictures, but I am slow and photobucket gets moved around. Four years and counting.

I may not have got them in order but I think they are all put back.

26'er

Looking good! I am waiting for my Skull Skates cruiser to arrive from BC though I don't think I am going to be able to build with only vintage parts. I can't wait to get started, though I am not sure on which forum I will be able to post pics. The Skull Skates cruiser was designed as a tribute to those clunkers & 26" cruisers that predated mtb's.

Re: 26'er

nelly":qi4nw4r6 said:
Looking good! I am waiting for my Skull Skates cruiser to arrive from BC though I don't think I am going to be able to build with only vintage parts. I can't wait to get started, though I am not sure on which forum I will be able to post pics. The Skull Skates cruiser was designed as a tribute to those clunkers & 26" cruisers that predated mtb's.

I am only a couple hundred miles and one nation south of Skull Skates up in BC. They make some awesome products. Love their cruisers. Hands down I have never seen a sweeter set of cruiser bars than what they offer. Every time I see a set of early 80's vintage cruiser bars sell on the bay for way too much I go to their website and daydream how easy it could be. The VDC's and the DK stem will not make the final cut on the Champion build.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-oldschool-Cook- ... 3f02c2475a

Aaaak.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back