PoTM September 2010 - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":2y4algje said:
giant-one":2y4algje said:
Dr S":2y4algje said:
Cool pic Vern. I'm not looking forward to getting 35+ riders through there for next july's Big Weekender. :?

Si. I'm sure we will manage ;)

Nice collection of pics though.

That's if anyone survives the Friday evening ride. How does a 1034ft descent in just 0.84mile grab yer?? :twisted:

good news is there is a nice pub at the bottom.

Sounds fun to me. :D

Jupke":1qc9cavu said:
Andy B":1qc9cavu said:
FluffyChicken discovers gravity & SPD's don't mix...

Good god! Hope that Rocky is ok :D

i'm sure the RM is fine. from the pic, looks that FC had done a good job getting between the bike and the ground! ;)

I've gone for the "post ride" activity I like to take part in, discovering the best cakes. happy days.

DSC01034.jpg

Too disturbing end of the bridge for my '94 explosif. She didn't even try to take a look...

Attachments

• DSCF0853.JPG
    DSCF0853.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 399
a relic of a usaf radar base from the cold war thats not been habited since the early eighties. the base is dotted with decrepid buildings that have been subjected to vandals over the years. you can see into the anza borrego badlands desert from one side and then all the way to the pacific ocean from the other. the latter being what the usaf was interested in specifically scanning the ocean for russian submarines potentially launching a nuclear attack, and they did indeed observe soviet submarines lying in wait just outside the san diego coastline in international waters.

5010733394_e7c190fe76_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back