show us your cars 2

Here's my motor, some cyclists got in the way on the 1st pic......

MB8Q0225_0746.jpg

Van-at-Chalons-Champ.jpg

Bensherman":226sp3f0 said:

MB8Q0225_0746.jpg

Van-at-Chalons-Champ.jpg

:cool: I watched that very T4 yesterday morning on the TDF. Said to Mrs Wu - Those are the A8 wheels I'd have on mine (if I had one) as the camera whisked by.

:cool:

i had those wheels on mine for a while too. mine were 19's and scrubbed a bit on the rear arches.

nice t4. i miss mine

The wife and I had 3 weeks in France, so took in 7 stages of TDF in but forgot to record Eurosports whilst we were away and never saw myself or me van. Going again for next years tour and can't wait.

Cheers

Mart

Bensherman":2yy3h0jb said:
The wife and I had 3 weeks in France, so took in 7 stages of TDF in but forgot to record Eurosports whilst we were away and never saw myself or me van. Going again for next years tour and can't wait.

Cheers

Mart

if i had the first clue of how to get you a clip without losing a stage of my collection I would. If you can copy dvd's, you can borrow it. :)

I'm not sure it's your full quota of 15mins of fame though, more about 1.3seconds.

:D

Yep can copy dvd's no problem. That was when we stopped on the Col de Columbaire over night on a layby. TDF is an amazing event came back with over 20 caps plus free t-shirts keyring etc. Here's a couple of photo's I took that stage....

Lance.jpg

Cadel-Evans.jpg

Matt

Bensherman":3kx8h7r6 said:

Van-at-Chalons-Champ.jpg

awesome, i was parked next to one a few weeks back, would be ideal, id love one, one day.

i cant get a nice car until the daughter gets bigger, and stops leaving crisps and lollypops all over the motor........plus the dog and all my junk gets in without a problem so far.

i treated it to a stage 2 re-map this summer, taking it from 115bhp to 150bhp (170bhp was trhe guys aim). it was way up on torque though, around 420-450Nm, i will have to check the readout again, so it pulls like a train.

004.jpg

my bruv is buying this plate for me too, so im over the moon.

54lty.jpg

I've just picked these little rare beauties up on eBay for my new car project.

ab4be9ee.jpg

10 pts if you can tell me what they are and on what they were originally fitted.

;)

Back