And today I did......

mikee":2ncimo98 said:
top man tam

pics
Need to pick up more slats from MGM timber tomorrow to finish it off, but the hard works done. Putting in 15 stobs with a post driver nearly finished me off.

garden_in_progress.jpg

For the record I hail from the finest border toon: Kelsae!

kaiser":31wbd888 said:
oh you wag :twisted:

Come on then velo, let's see some pics of the bro-on one.

Good wee run up the Jennifer Braes today, weather was changeable, but not cold. Fair bit of blethering, especially at the start, a picnic blanket and all the trimmings would have been ideal... Made a change from the usual mechanicals though (none to speak of, apart from cantis being shite), just the one puncture too. A few nice wee bits of trail, although a bit sketchy in the wet, get the impression there's a lot of riding up there, just need to go in search. Back to Jimi's for a donut and cake, and an ogle at the DH8. MONSTA!

Velo, even if you had caught the train, apparently Glasgow-Paisley was bus only, so that would have been fun.

irontam":1hmjap9x said:
mikee":1hmjap9x said:
top man tam

pics
Need to pick up more slats from MGM timber tomorrow to finish it off, but the hard works done. Putting in 15 stobs with a post driver nearly finished me off.

garden_in_progress.jpg

For the record I hail from the finest border toon: Kelsae!

Nice :cool: , after you've done that get those weeds sorted :LOL:

kaiser":1hmjap9x said:
they've all gone, nearly

macretro camp at 10 under the ben

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRe_fofu ... re=related

Thats the funniest thing i've seen for a while :LOL:

zigzag":335xi6p8 said:
kaiser":335xi6p8 said:
oh you wag :twisted:

Come on then velo, let's see some pics of the bro-on one.

Good wee run up the Jennifer Braes today, weather was changeable, but not cold. Fair bit of blethering, especially at the start, a picnic blanket and all the trimmings would have been ideal... Made a change from the usual mechanicals though (none to speak of, apart from cantis being shite), just the one puncture too. A few nice wee bits of trail, although a bit sketchy in the wet, get the impression there's a lot of riding up there, just need to go in search. Back to Jimi's for a donut and cake, and an ogle at the DH8. MONSTA!

Velo, even if you had caught the train, apparently Glasgow-Paisley was bus only, so that would have been fun.

Pleased you'se enjoyed it ;) , welcome back anytime, was a good run, have a jaw like desperate Dan with all the gabbing though :LOL:

Restless Natives is one of my favourite films. Me and my mate used to watch it all the time when we wagged school.

Dr S":1nu54v9u said:
Restless Natives is one of my favourite films. Me and my mate used to watch it all the time when we wagged school.

please tell me that was on betamax too :cool:

Today I was twiddling my thumbs a bit when one of the guys says " you could do the orange " hmm ok then , I had a look where he pointed to find an orange orange frame , picked it up and it had a retrobike sticker on it :LOL:

So someone ( ok I know a name but not a screen name ) is localish and also on here , with a freshly tapped and chased orange orange .

With a bit of luck the owner will post a finished pic and wont be one of the many who are here but don't post .

There is also a santacruz with a £800 service quote :shock:

I've also found I can buy a bb tap for £80 , not park but when a park tap costs that much without the pilot it could be a goer for home use .

Bit of a bad discovery today, went to try to fix a squeaky brake on the xizang only to find the cause was a loose brake boss, loose because it had stripped the thread in my mag 21 leg :( ...helicoil work needed.

I've put on the rigid forks for now but I had to fashion a make shift cantis hanger which is a little too flexy for comfort, it will hopefully hold for the up 75 miles next weekend.

Back