The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you elpedro

The pics above are for my Clockwork Orange and have kindly been put up by elpedro as I am a technophobe of huge preportions.

Cheers

Eddy B

Hi Eddy. Lovely Clockwork in the 1998 flavour. Pricing wise I'd say between £150 and £250. If it had been a bigger frame it would have been worth more as you'd have had a wider range of buyers. What's the group set?

Re: Marin Palisades Trail

jamabikes":bldz4788 said:
shaun.garratty":bldz4788 said:
I have a Marin Palisades Trail MTB. Not too sure of the exact year but certainly 16 years old (any ideas?) possibly 1993 - 1996! The bike is completely original with the exception of replacement tyres (it has standard pedals, but I have the original alloy 'click' ones still')
I know the brakes, crank, and gears are Shimano, all the standard fit parts (most of them in metallic Blue - afterburners, water bottle cage etc.) are Original Marin, the shocks are Manitou, and the wheels are Araya! (I am not sure what metal the frame is!)
Would be interested to see how much it is worth, or if anyone is interested in buying it... Shaun

depending on condition i think this would sell for between £100-150 on here
and £70-120 on ebay.

If anything Ebay will get a higher price as bigger audience, although it will get more loved here. Think without seeing pics a price of around £120-140 is about right.

Have a Muddy fox Pathfinder

That i would like you guys to value for me, just gave it a quick wash over

It will be for sale, but will post that in the correct area.

Re: Have a Muddy fox Pathfinder

only_mee":3w2elgh4 said:
That i would like you guys to value for me, just gave it a quick wash over

It will be for sale, but will post that in the correct area.

e-bay is your best bet £30-£50 not really a sought after bike.

Santa Cruz Chameleon.

Hi all,

Finally getting round to sorting my collection of bikes out and sadly the Chameleon has to go. It is a '99 frame built up from new by myself and has the following...

15" frame i think. 17" seat tube and 22" top tube from memory. Oh it's kawasaki green.
100mm Marzocchi Bomber Z1 forks in orange
Hope Big 'un hubs on Mavic D321 rims. (lovely!!)
Hope C2 brakes F and R.
Sram gripshift.
Syncros stem.
Not sure on Handlbars at the mo. Club roost maybe.
Period XT F and R mechs.
Chainset from my old GT LTS DH.
Syncros seatpost and SDG seat.
Modern Maxxis Tyres. Crossmark and Advantage.

I am at work at the moment so will stick some pictures up tomorrow. The bike is in a used but very good condition and will be gutted to sell but one must go.

I have no idea at all on price so if any on you lads and lassies could help then that would be great.

Cheers

Dave

right 17" Ibis Mojo, orange, fox f80 terralogic, ck headset syncros post, fizik gobi saddle, mavic cross ride wheels that were an emergency replacement, avid sd7 kcnc shifters, 9 speed xtr m952, mrp x.1 chain device deore chainset ritchey stem easton bars. how much do we reckon guys??? pics in the thread in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back