1995 Klein Adroit Nightstorm Ringle Grafton Proshift 8/4/15

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Today i bought my "dream" bike, a 1995 Klein Adroit Nightstorm, chuffed to bits with her, the most stunnning bike i have ever seen. Will be changing all components in the near future so just concentrate on the frameset ;)

I have to thank Lee for selling this to me, i know it was hard having owned her from new, and a special thanks to Spencer for making this possible :D

Attachments

• JNS4.jpg
    JNS4.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 7,324
  • JNS3.jpg
    JNS3.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 7,323
  • JNS2.jpg
    JNS2.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 7,325
  • JNS1.jpg
    JNS1.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 7,325
aaaaaaaaah!

so this was what made you abandon the Brighton ride.

very nice indeed sneaker :D

more pics.....

Attachments

• JNS7.jpg
    JNS7.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 7,316
  • JNS6.jpg
    JNS6.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 7,316
  • JNS5.jpg
    JNS5.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 7,316
BobCatMax":2vjkibz3 said:
aaaaaaaaah!

so this was what made you abandon the Brighton ride.

very nice indeed sneaker :D

yeah it was a good enough excuse, i've wanted one of these for soooooooooooooooooooo long :D

it is so good to see a man get what he has been searching for for so long, chuffed to bits for you, cant wait to see your plans for the build, have fun

stubbsy :D

..you lucky git! I know Klein are 'most' famous for their fade paintjobs but I think the nightstorm one is the nicest looking IMHO. What are you plans - XTR M900?

btw - what are the tyres you have on their in the pictures?

Ade

Congrats on finally finding your Grail, James. And even better there's still some good riding weather for you to enjoy it with. What type of components are you going to go with?

Thanks for the coments guys, build will be XTR M900/910, with a touch of Cook Bros and Ringle :cool:

Tyres are Panaracer Mach SK atm, condition really is as good as it looks, no dents, bubbling fading etc... has a chip and a scratch on the driveside Strata and some chain damage on the chainstay behind the chainrings.

Have stripped it already now, but Jeff, you will be pleased to know i took it for a spin beforehand and it rode like nothing else i have ever ridden :D

Back