And today I did......

rojo":1ockdcuq said:
I understand your guys on here, but next door neighbour is Scottish i can't understand a word he says. he did fret to sort me kids out though :x :x so don't get on anyway.

sounds like another fabulous ambassador for jockland, tell him you have pals from up north who don't take kindly to splitters causing trouble in the land of the englanderererer and we will come down there and stick a macaroon bar where the sun don't shine if he has a go again!

clockworkgazz":3pv41j9e said:
rojo":3pv41j9e said:
I understand your guys on here, but next door neighbour is Scottish i can't understand a word he says. he did fret to sort me kids out though :x :x so don't get on anyway.

sounds like another fabulous ambassador for jockland, tell him you have pals from up north who don't take kindly to splitters causing trouble in the land of the englanderererer and we will come down there and stick a macaroon bar where the sun don't shine if he has a go again!

Include me I'm Fife's Ambassador for Foreign Affairs :twisted:

i bet he's from the west coast jon :LOL: there all mental through that way :LOL:

it's just a sad fact that some mums have 2 fa**ys , and this one just happens to be from up here :(

He thinks he is hard as nails, he has been inside for fighting. He made a point of when he moved inthat at the last place he lived . That they never parked infront of his house as he had words with them cos they did at first, but he did his hard man talk to them and scared them. His wife a hard nut as well, started shouting one day. I needed sub titles, I told her I sm going in as I can't understand what your saying . She went mad then I just shut the door.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

deffo weegees

we're all cultured and polite in the east
of course you can park outside my house old chap ,and all that

rojo":6m6pbpj4 said:
I understand your guys on here, but next door neighbour is Scottish i can't understand a word he says.

I'd haud the bus wae that assessment. Perry used to hang about quite a bit and the rapport was flowin. When we met him at SSUK you could tell him didn't have a clue as to what we were sayin. You would say something and he just seemd to have this constipated stare, then eventuallt roll his head in neither an aye or a naw :LOL:

Regional variances of Scottish Man:

West Coaster will generally be big butch guys, hardmen if you will. The weegie may indeed be slightly unwashed.
The East Coaster will be a weedy junkie looking cretin with the edinburgh variety being a snooty bugger at that.
Your Fifers will not have all the right appendages of a normal man eg the may have one leg but three eyes.
Northern Scots,Dundoneons or teuchtars will always smell of sheep shit and will never buy a round. They also may be blighted like the fifers.

kaiser":3cp7rok7 said:
Regional variances of Scottish Man:

West Coaster will generally be big butch guys, hardmen if you will. The weegie may indeed be slightly unwashed.
The East Coaster will be a weedy junkie looking cretin with the edinburgh variety being a snooty bugger at that.
Your Fifers will not have all the right appendages of a normal man eg the may have one leg but three eyes.
Northern Scots,Dundoneons or teuchtars will always smell of sheep shit and will never buy a round. They also may be blighted like the fifers.

lmfao and true as-well! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well am in the middle of edinburgh and glasgow so where does that put me in there ?

and i noticed you left out the borders mr k :? they are usaly wee , kinda stocky and smell of farm animals with a good sence of humour :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":qaemu2w1 said:
well am in the middle of edinburgh and glasgow so where does that put me in there ?

and i noticed you left out the borders mr k :? they are usaly wee , kinda stocky and smell of farm animals with a good sence of humour :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back