And today I did......

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
clockworkgazz":35d2mc6p said:
I agree most folk would peg you as an araldite, intelligent, man about town with your enlightened, insightful posts and points however for those that have met you......

well you know :twisted:

erudite ya numpty :LOL:

I understand your guys on here, but next door neighbour is Scottish i can't understand a word he says. he did fret to sort me kids out though :x :x so don't get on anyway.

Mr Panda":2f8dp7d9 said:
clockworkgazz":2f8dp7d9 said:
I agree most folk would peg you as an araldite, intelligent, man about town with your enlightened, insightful posts and points however for those that have met you......

well you know :twisted:

erudite ya numpty :LOL:

:oops:

mind you makes a change for you, usually your talking about biro's or shrubbery
:twisted:

rojo":2bvivdtf said:
I understand your guys on here, but next door neighbour is Scottish i can't understand a word he says. he did fret to sort me kids out though :x :x so don't get on anyway.

jon i thought you wanted them sorted out m8 :?

mikee":2bicgt48 said:
rojo":2bicgt48 said:

jon i thought you wanted them sorted out m8 :?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

step kids yeah, not the little ones he was on about :x :x

Back