And today I did......

Zigzag, I can bring my other pannier if you think you need the space, i've got both them back now. Clips to a normal rack.

Sometimes the rest of the forum stuns me with its pedanticity, and I am pretty pc. I keep starting replies but then stop myself because I know my humour will be taken the wrong way.

It was all a bit dramarama and handbags with good slice of look at me. But some folk do take slights quite easy IMO, and I have no idea how they can read intent or tone from a post from someone you have never met. Often a forum problem is you form an idea of someone from their internet persona and without meeting them and the reality is often quite different.

I agree most folk would peg you as an araldite, intelligent, man about town with your enlightened, insightful posts and points however for those that have met you......

well you know :twisted:

i think us macretro guys have a good bit of banter going that the other guys don't really understand :LOL: we do say some funny things which could be taking the wrong way but theres never any mallace involved :cool:

tk , it was marin man that got a week off btw ;)

big.eck":2eebe8h1 said:
i think us macretro guys have a good bit of banter going that the other guys don't really understand :LOL: we do say some funny things which could be taking the wrong way but theres never any mallace involved :cool:

tk , it was marin man that got a week off btw ;)

ah know, just last week I likened the big chap to vanessa feltz, I knew he would take it the right way :LOL:

Today I missed the train to get me to Paisley by the whiskers of a microcat. :(

So I came home in the peeing rain and sat down in front of the PC to read with amazement the warfare that has occured on retrobike :shock:

The fella with the ban was working on getting that for weeks so I'm not surprised :roll:

The On-One 456 rides well but as to offroad it'll have to wait a bit longer.

I also get my wee car tomorrow so no more feezing on the scoot this winter :cool:

Latest posts

Back