And today I did......

Dr S":1gx4m4q6 said:
mikee":1gx4m4q6 said:
i just stuck a big ass expensive lupine light on the humpty
not trying to start a fight ,but need to see where i'm going in the dark
everyone okay with that ?

Oh no, that will never do. Cheap shite from Tesco or nothing on this site. You don't need to see where you are going unless you are Steve Peat and your light will be a menace to motorists. Not only that, it's just plainly showing off buying an expensive light. You could buy a low end old bike from a far east producer for that to add to all your others. Some of us can't afford good stuff and you are a tw*t. Go swing your cock somewhere else.

So Ner!

I dare you, realy go on. Ask Gazz to show you his helmet mount. Go do it :LOL:

ZZ I take it your good for a rack then? The one I had for you would actually be handy for me. I'll still get the top bag to you though.

Alas the mount is gone, I got my massive dong out swung it around and got a plastic one from eBay for a fiver ;)

you been causing bother again Dr S? I tell thee, these English folk, start a fight in a empty house.

Ps I still hate you xt boys :twisted:

No I have not been causing trouble again. There was a thread that had rattled on for 15 pages about cheap lights on eBay. I had the nerve to mention a British made product that gave out twice the power of the industry leading favourite for a third of the price- thus suggesting it was great value for money. I was then accused of knob swinging and cartwheeling amongst the apmutee ward by certain folk. Apparently it's now a crime to have an alternative opinion here on RB. If you have anything other than basic bikes and gear you are branded a show off.
I know understand why readers bikes and the for sale section is full of mid range shite- it's what everyone likes.

**** em all.

ha ha you are a funny guy Si love it.

Do you see why I rarely venture forth from macretro these days. We are still a bunch of weirdo's much like everyone else but no-one really cares that much about anything, least not so much that they go all am dram over hubs and the like, not much substance but a hell of a load of style :cool:

I was amazed at the outpouring of crocodile tears last night. The main forum I post on is a football one and the level of dark humour and bickering that goes on there would have some of the posters on the off topic bit of Retrobike reaching for the valium. But people just get on with it or give it back.

There are some sensitive flowers on here. (not the Scottish bit, we're hard)

Back