My 1999 Clockwork 10th Anniversary Clockwork

brocklanders023":1104bwem said:
Really nice bike this. What size headsets do the 99 Clockworks take? Oh, and are the suspension corrected? ;)

Thank you :) , the headset size is 1 1/8".
Yes it is suspension corrected, but only very short travel, my other 10th Anniversary came with RST 381's so quite short travel, 50-63mm I think :?:

Jupke":375gw6am said:
beavis":375gw6am said:
I dig the green.

+1. Besides beeing a great bike that colour is just lovely. Congrats!

Thanks guys,
It is rather good to look at, very different.
I always liked the BRG C16R's, and when the 10th Anniversary came out was a little disappointed to find out it wasn't BRG, but I currently have 2 bilkes and one frame so I guess I got over that :!:

that is nice :D :D :D what are the brakes ? where did you get them from , my daughters bike would look nice with a set of them on it :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":3k8xe9jz said:
that is nice :D :D :D what are the brakes ? where did you get them from , my daughters bike would look nice with a set of them on it :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think they're Tektros?
They came as standard fair on the 10th Anniversary edition, very noticable! The colour is a good contrast with the green, the paint finish is good, quite thick and smooth.

Good luck with trying to find some as I've only ever seen them on this model of Orange.

Attachments

• 625d_3.jpg
    625d_3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 699
Back