rocky start

speedplay

Senior Retro Guru
Does anyone know of a rocky mountain suzi q kicking around??

I was a weird looking thing with an elevated right chainstay, was supposed to stop chainsuck/slap.....weird thing was that they made the left stay heavier to balance the frame !!

If you know of one or even have some pics, please let me know....i want one!!!! needs to be hung safely on my wall.!!!!

spooky! i was looking at some pics of a rm suzi q today. One of the German sites, can't remember which one though. Sorry. Not much help I know. :( Cool bike though. :) I've always been a big fan of ye 'Rockies'.
If I manage to find the web page again I'll let you know.
cheers.

pics for you - from the RMB 1995 calendar/brochure - if you want them in higher res, please e-mail me and I'll forward them to you.

Try the German site www.mtb-news.de - they are into the 'kult' bikes in a strong way. Many many cool Rockys there. Gotta sign up to see some of the pics there, tho'.

Happy trails!

Attachments

• suzi2.jpg
    suzi2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 3,391
  • Suzi-Q.jpg
    Suzi-Q.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3,391
way hey!!

thanks for that!! all i need to do now is to track one down!!

had one inmy hands once......shame it was out of my price range at 17!! lol
one day.....

Not super useful but here's a picture of one

11498suzi1.jpg

I were in Berlin 2 years ago. In the innercity I saw I shop selling bikes. Went I inside. Shop had about 5x Dekerf (1 FilletBrazed clearcoated, nice!), Ritchey ST, Manitou FS, Breezer, Ringle, Paul everything etc ...and the Suzi Q!

When I went back to Berlin this year for some kind of reason I couldn't find to shop anymore. So Bummer!

Number of Rockies Suziq

I don't know ift it's true or a rumor that there where only 50 made of ? and 10 of the 50 where officialy imported to germany. there was one on ebay in january which was sold for 1999,-€ with "buy now" option.

Back