1991 Rocky Mountain Titanium

RockiMtn":1tqh8k7v said:
uhmm… you mean like these :cool: I'm gonna configure my Blizzard build with all Syncros stuff. ;)

I really prefer a built with the synchros stuff. If you bike was from 93 or 94, why not the AMP fork or other.
But 91 is quite rare and the synchros stuff was the spirit and geometry of the bike.

No pressure here ;) Both not mine btw. All credits to original posters.

Attachments

• RMti03.jpg
    RMti03.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,808
  • RMti08.jpg
    RMti08.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,808
glup ! :shock: :D :D :D :cool: :cool:
Is it a titanium fork on the first or only a painting ?

24pouces":3gmmvrx4 said:
glup ! :shock: :D :D :D :cool: :cool:
Is it a titanium fork on the first or only a painting ?

Yup, that's titanium. Apparently a prototype. Would be nice on Frank's bike :D

now you guys have to just stop that! :LOL:

if it was a pristine frame, then i would definitely have tried to do a 100% proper job.

but as it is, i think i've blinged it up farther than i should considering this is to be a rider and not a garage queen.

don't you all worry! the Blizzard will be getting the full XTR/Syncros treatment. ;)

Argh! I need to STOP acquiring parts. Now I'm thinking these should go on instead of the XTR M900. What you all think? :roll:

Attachments

• IMG_4334.JPG
    IMG_4334.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 1,833
Alright, I've FINALLY given in to building this "properly" at probably everyone's approval. :roll:

Here it is… a full Syncros/XTR M900 build.

Took the Blizzard project in another direction so all the Syncros I was going to use shifted over here. I still have to sort out the Revolutions as it seems the granny spacers I have are too short and chain on the granny gear looks to be rubbing the middle ring.

Also will have to source/order a CK 2nut conversion kit and extra baseplate for the threadless HS already installed. I debated installing either an XTR M900 or a black XT instead, but I like the look of the pewter CK on this.

Lastly will put a set Ritchey Z-max tyres I recently got on this. And perhaps I'll go with another set of Syncros bar-end style instead of the bullhorns.

Then this SHOULD be complete and done! :roll: :D

Attachments

• IMG_0773.JPG
    IMG_0773.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,644
  • IMG_0772.JPG
    IMG_0772.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,644
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,644
congrats for such a beautiful bike!