bbc4 now! Story of bike

enjoyed it overall but soon as i heard the words 'climate change' i had to raise my eyes to heaven then mutter for **** sake under my breath, at least this was towards the end of the show.

like joseph Goebbels said “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"

I got the book as a gift yesterday, and have just finished reading it. Very enjoyable and also a good compliment to the TV programme as well.

Plenty more info on the bike (his one being built, the development of the bike) in there and a lot of detail into the craftmanship and effort that some of the people and companies we know put in.

Worth a read. Also, managed to get my son to sit down for an hour and watch the programme - he really enjoyed it.

i missed the boat first time round but i will refresh this for anyone else to pick up........great documentary and well worth an hour of anyones time who felt it worthy to come to retrobike in the first place......f

Evocative stuff, the brief shot of the electric purple Raleigh Hustler, my first proper bike, bought memories flooding back.

Rob might have struggled with choosing the colour - I'd struggle with choosing the whole lot!

Great programme. Interesting, informative, entertaining, and aimed at hardened cyclists and newcomers alike. Good stuff. :D

Good to see so many people still with a passion for biking, I bet Kelly and Breeze would be a right laugh to go out for a ride with :D

Back