The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Robotnik":388l6j5w said:
brocklanders023":388l6j5w said:
Cor, that's some Pace! Got to be worth at least £1000 if all the parts are in good condition.

Really? :shock:

I'm still after the wheels if you sell them ;)

I'm no expert but was going on the parts. Lots of tasty bits.

brocklanders023":ljkhvgts said:
Dr.Robotnik":ljkhvgts said:
brocklanders023":ljkhvgts said:
Cor, that's some Pace! Got to be worth at least £1000 if all the parts are in good condition.

Really? :shock:

I'm still after the wheels if you sell them ;)

I'm no expert but was going on the parts. Lots of tasty bits.

I don't think it's far off, would have guessed at £800 ish plus myself

Topline cranks

Hi, new to forum and looking for some guidance. Had a bit of a clear out and found my old Topline cranks (blue anodised spider) originally of my zasker circa 1993-4, some marks but overall very good condition looking to move them on but no idea what they are worth ... any ideas?

Hello mate , if the toplines are in good condition they should be worth around £70 bud ;)

Hello all. Will be putting what's left of my M900 XTR up soon but don't really know what's a fair price for the parts. Any advice on the following would be great.

Crank set with rings.

Bottom bracket.

Shifter/levers.

Rear mech.

Set of 4 canti's, front and back, with bolts etc.

All the parts are used with a few battle scars but in fine working condition. :cool:

brocklanders023":2zmpbehf said:
Hello all. Will be putting what's left of my M900 XTR up soon but don't really know what's a fair price for the parts. Any advice on the following would be great.

Crank set with rings.

Bottom bracket.

Shifter/levers.

Rear mech.

All the parts are used with a few battle scars but in fine working condition. :cool:

There not worth that much :roll: If you really twist my arm I may swap you them for some vodka & redbull :LOL:

Woody":27a02asy said:
Hello mate , if the toplines are in good condition they should be worth around £70 bud ;)

That sounds about right :? £60 anyway:?.But you'll need to check carefully around the pedal threads as these were prone to cracking :(

I like the look of that pace crud there grantisles :D
whats the story behind it?

kaya":cuqphv6z said:
brocklanders023":cuqphv6z said:

Crank set with rings.

Bottom bracket.

Shifter/levers.

Rear mech.

There not worth that much :roll: If you really twist my arm I may swap you them for some vodka & redbull :LOL:

Stick some bombay mix in the mix and we've got a deal! :oops: :oops: :LOL:

brocklanders023":bw4c950i said:
kaya":bw4c950i said:
brocklanders023":bw4c950i said:

Crank set with rings.

Bottom bracket.

Shifter/levers.

Rear mech.

Stick some bombay mix in the mix and we've got a deal! :oops: :oops: :LOL:

I think it may have been the bombay mix that tipped you over the edge :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back