Bargain Ebay bike lights

Received my lights today (2 sets), fitted some not fully charged Ni-MH re-chargeables and went up into attic to test them out. Suitably impressed considering how much they are. Will fit them to bike to see how they are with charged batteries tonight. Might get another 2, blue ones this time. :)

I asked earlier if anybody had bought one of these head-torches and if it was any good, but no replies. Anybody?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Might just get one anyway, for 3 quid it would have to be really crap to be a waste of money.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ah, that time of year again.
Last year I used a Mi-Newt Duo on the bars for side fill with a Cree P7 in the middle backed up with another Cree P7 on my helmet. They were very good indeed if a little faffy turning 3 lights on and off at each stop. Batteries were 1000mAh and run time on full was around 90 mins.
Unfortunately both Crees are knackered now, one flickers all the time and one doesn't do anything. The MiNewt is ok for general night riding but in the woods it lacks firepower.

So this winter I've gone for Trout power :twisted:
The new Lumen Liberator III kicks out 2000 lumen and is really light. With the enduro battery pack you still get 3 hours on full power.
Another bonus is that they are CNC machined and anodized in the colour of your choice.

Here's the website...
http://troutie.com/?p=642

I will let you know how I get onwhen it arrives (they should have them ready for end of the month).

Dr S":2olwr5k1 said:
Last year I used a Mi-Newt Duo on the bars for side fill with a Cree P7 in the middle backed up with another Cree P7 on my helmet. They were very good indeed if a little faffy turning 3 lights on and off at each stop. Batteries were 1000mAh and run time on full was around 90 mins.
Unfortunately both Crees are knackered now, one flickers all the time and one doesn't do anything. The MiNewt is ok for general night riding but in the woods it lacks firepower.

The new Lumen Liberator III kicks out 2000 lumen and is really light. With the enduro battery pack you still get 3 hours on full power.
Another bonus is that they are CNC machined and anodized in the colour of your choice.

Here's the website...

I will let you know how I get onwhen it arrives (they should have them ready for end of the month).

route Mini – 1200 LUMEN
2 XPGs / 2 XPEs

1200 lumens High, 600 lumens on Medium, 200 lumens on Low

Available as bar mount or helmet mount
it uses a 7.4 volt 5.2 amp hour lithium ion battery pack

approx runtimes are
2.5 hours on High, 6 hours on Medium, 20 hours on Low

Offer price all in with a helmet mount or a bar mount and the 7.4 volt 5.2 amp hour battery /charger

£250 including shipping to the UK

International shipping add £6
additional mounts
Bar mount £15
Helmet mount £22

Thats all well and good but ours cost £11.60, for two.

Ner.

legrandefromage":wm8qfpfy said:

Ner.

Er, 2 front, 2 rear. :LOL:

And some of us, with a little jiggery pokery with exchange rates paid a tad less. Mine were £10.86.

Ner x2.

With thanks to De Beeg Cheese.

legrandefromage":2u10n85a said:
Dr S":2u10n85a said:

Here's the website...

route Mini – 1200 LUMEN
2 XPGs / 2 XPEs

1200 lumens High, 600 lumens on Medium, 200 lumens on Low

Available as bar mount or helmet mount
it uses a 7.4 volt 5.2 amp hour lithium ion battery pack

approx runtimes are
2.5 hours on High, 6 hours on Medium, 20 hours on Low

Offer price all in with a helmet mount or a bar mount and the 7.4 volt 5.2 amp hour battery /charger

£250 including shipping to the UK

International shipping add £6
additional mounts
Bar mount £15
Helmet mount £22

Ner.
This looks quite interesting too :? 1200 lumens 6.4 AH
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SSC-P7-1200Lm-LED ... 230a125952

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back